Anonemis Research, LLC, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Anonemis Research, LLC”) is responsible for this website, including its mobile version, and we are committed to respecting your privacy. In order to protect the personal information we collect, Anonemis Research, LLC has taken technical, administrative, and physical measures.
Anonemis Research, LLC’s Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use personal information through its websites and mobile applications, unless a separate privacy statement applies.
Anonemis Research, LLC has four other privacy notices:
- As part of its General Privacy Notice, Anonemis Research, LLC may collect and process personal information separate from its websites and mobile apps. We collect or receive data from contractors, dependents of employees, and other individuals outside of this website.
- Those in the United States covered by an Anonemis Research, LL C health and wellness plan can access the notice here: Notice of HIPAA Privacy Practices.
- Binding Corporate Rules
- Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs) have been adopted by Anonemis Research, LLC in order to authorize the sharing of Personal Information between its European Union (EU)-based companies and its non-EU-based companies.
Does this Notice apply to all Anonemis Research, LLC Websites?
- Anonemis Research, LLC websites that link to this Privacy Notice are subject to this Privacy Notice. As a result of the differences in transactions taking place on different websites for Anonemis Research, LLC entities, services, and products, individual websites may adopt different privacy notices. Anonemis Research, LLC websites with their own privacy notices will adhere to those notices.
What personal information does Anonemis Research, LLC collect?
- As a result of a user’s domain name, browser type, date and time of access, and page viewed, Anonemis Research, LLC tracks the traffic patterns throughout the website. By collecting this information, we can determine which areas users find useful based on the traffic to those areas. As a result of this information, Anonemis Research, LLC enhances visitors’ experiences on the website and prepares future content that is relevant to visitor interests.
- To receive a response or other services from Anonemis Research, LLC, visitors may be asked to provide personal information. In addition to your name, email address and any other information that you choose to provide, you may be asked for your personal information. In order to make the collection of information transparent to you, you will be asked for it and given the option of providing it. Anonemis Research, LLC may not be able to complete the transaction you have requested if you do not provide the requested information.
- Depending on your mobile provider, you may be asked to provide personal information when you visit our website, but Anonemis Research, LLC is not responsible for and does not control how other parties may collect your information when you access our website(s).
How does Anonemis Research, LLC use the personal information it collects?
Any personal information collected will only be used to:
- conduct basic business operations, such as communicate with customers and business planning;
- provide investor services;
- provide the information, item or service you have requested;
- communicate with you about products, services and events relating to Anonemis Research, LLC improve our products, services and websites;
- verify your identity to ensure security for one of the other purposes listed here;
- respond to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
- investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy); and/or
- conduct investigations to ensure compliance with, and comply with, legal obligations.
- Except where used in support of a contract with you or to fulfill a legal obligation, our use of your personal information will be only for legitimate business interests as set forth above.
How can you contact Anonemis Research, LLC ?
Please email Info@AnonemisResearch.com with any comments or questions or if there are any other things we can do to maximize this website’s value for you.
Please email privacy@AnonemisResearch.com if you would like to access, correct, or update your personal information, or if you have any questions regarding Anonemis Research, LLC practices in general.
If you live in a country governed by the General Data Protection Regulation and would like to contact the local Data Protection Officer, please indicate that in your email, and your inquiry will be directed accordingly.
Last updated: October 15, 2022